This knee rug is soft and lightweight and would be perfect to snuggle under in front of an open fire.
I hand dyed the dark red wool of this knee rug and the cream is the natural colour of the yarn which is New Zealand wool from Maniototo yarns. These two colours are alternated.
The pattern that I have woven this knee rug in is called Blanket Tweel which gives a nice texture to the rug.
- Yarn type : Maniototo Wool Yarn
- Colours : Dark Red / Cream
- Size: 57″ x 44” (145 x 112 cm), excluding the fringe
- Fringe : Yes, 1″ (2.5 cm)
- Care : Gently handwash in warm water. After final rinse place knee rug on a quick light spin in washing machine to remove excess water. Dry flat in shade.