JointWorks Studio is happy to offer the following services
- Mentoring or guidance with your current project – for beginner weavers on a four shaft loom
- Hireage of an AVL dobby loom – this loom is computer assisted. Hireage will be to experienced weavers only, we can help with setting up the CompuDobby
- Machining of wood on your behalf
- Hireage of a work bench with the use of machines from 1/2 day to longer periods.
- Weaving mentoring / guidance $20 / hour
One on one guidance with your current project. Jane is happy to help you plan, guide you through warping up and of course assist if problems occur.
- AVL Loom Hire $100 / week
There is a 16 shaft 48" dobby loom for hire (subject to availability). Great for doing a run of fabric, with a complex pattern, or as a trial to see if you would like to own a own computer assisted loom.
- Machining $20 / half hour
Tony is happy to machine wood on your behalf. We have a good range of machines
- Workbench Hire $150 / week
Aimed at those who have workshop experience (such as a course at the Centre for Fine Woodworking), but dont have access to a workshop